Fund Administration Roles within Apex Fund Services
Applications to: email@example.com
Please indicate which role you are applying for; if none, please state ‘Global’.
Apex Fund Services is an international fund administration group, administering assets for both traditional and alternative asset managers from offices around the world.
Our goal is to deliver superior and consistent knowledge, expertise and fund accounting and fund administration solutions to a diverse range of asset management businesses. We offer both traditional and alternative fund administration solutions, combined with a high level of customer support.
We want to recruit bright, articulate and numerate graduates, and experienced personnel, who are prepared to work hard. We have an internal training and evaluation programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right experience and qualities before working with our clients.
Should you wish to apply for any vacant role, please send your CV, accompanied by a covering letter stating why you wish to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apex do not accept applications from agencies or recruiters.
Our policy is to treat all our employees with dignity and respect, and to be fair and just at all times. As an equal opportunity employer we will not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and we are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in every aspect of employment.
Currently we are offering the following opportunities; be sure to indicate which role you are applying for:
- Fort Lauderdale office, Florida - Executive Assistant to the Global Managing Director of Business Development
- Melbourne Office - Senior Fund Accountant
- London Office - Fund Accountant
- London Office - Graduates for Fund Accountant positions
- India Office - Fund Accountant/Sr. Fund Accountant
- USA New Jersey Office - Fund Accountant
- Uruguay Office - Assistant Fund Accountant
- Sydney Office - Fund Accountant