A COMPREHENSIVE, HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE GLOBAL TRADING SYSTEM
Apex Trade Manager is an award-winning order management system providing a highly configurable and comprehensive global trading system to support the needs of portfolio managers, traders and compliance officers.
Apex Trade Manager is hosted on Linedata’s award winning Longview trading platform that is used by more than 150 clients around the world. Ten of the top 25 global asset managers use the platform to optimise portfolios, make trading decisions and execute transactions.
Trade Manager provides seamless integration to hundreds of trading destinations globally and supports critical investment workflows from portfolio management to post-trade.
Trade Manager delivers robust portfolio management functionality to maximize a user’s time and profitability. It provides users with the ability to view portfolios in real-time and generate orders across all asset types by:
- Providing full multi-currency support;
- Easily converting trading ideas into proposed orders;
- Support for all asset types including: equities, fixed income, derivatives, futures, options and FX;
- Ability to model portfolios with up to seven level hierarchies and classifications;
- Powerful analytics that allow the examination and predicted impact on sector and portfolio-level analytics with “what if” scenarios;
- Advanced rebalancing and cash management including simple “wizard” based rebalancing workflows and customisable rebalancing algorithms.
Trade Manager offers powerful, real-time pre-trade compliance monitoring and flexible reporting capabilities across all markets, regulatory agencies and asset types. Trade Manager users also benefit from:
- An extensive rule library spanning common firm-wide regulatory, prospectus and client directed restrictions.
- A comprehensive reporting facility featuring dashboard views, trend analysis, drag and drop report designer, report scheduler and standard libraries;
- Customisable breach management workflows to manage compliance issues from creation to resolution tracking. It records all actions taken throughout the process in an electronic audit trail;
- Flexible rule building tools designed to provide non-technical business users with the ability to create and maintain their own restrictions.
For more information about Apex Trade Manager or to arrange an online demonstration please contact or fill out the form below:
Apex Technologies Ltd
125 Finsbury Pavement
London EC2A 1NQ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3664 8785
Office: +44 (0) 20 3697 5353
Mob: +44 (0) 771 947 7414
Fax: +44 (0) 20 3170 6240