Fund Formation or Changing Administrator
Apex Fund Services work with clients from the concept stage to help with the set-up and fund formation.
- Assistance and guidance with the fund formation
- Assistance and guidance on private equity fund closings
- Review of offering documents and other constitutional documentation
- Access to a wide network of contacts (Auditors, Lawyers, Tax Advisers, Banks etc).
- Stock Exchange listing services (CISX, Luxembourg Stock Exchange)
Apex Fund Services understand that changing any service provider is an important decision for investment managers and investors. With extensive experience of administering fund formations, launches and transitioning your business from other Administrators, we ensure a seamless transition.
The following transition steps can be expected:
- Weekly planning meetings and advice leading up to the launch or conversion period.
- Allocation of an experienced operations team that will be dedicated to the fund launch or conversion and ensuring agreed deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Review of all operational documentation and processes are fully understood and communicated to all parties.
- Clear, competent and professional investor communication delivered by an experienced team who understand the importance of investor comfort and confidence in the conversion process.
- Establishment of onshore and offshore bank accounts
- Trade and prime broker integration and full testing
- Testing and execution of automated data transfer and full reconciliation following data transfer for converting clients.
- Introduction to reputable brokers, banks, auditors and other service providers