Apex Fund Services provides full US tax preparation services for the funds and management companies under our administration.
This includes the preparation and filing of IRS Form 1065 with related Schedule K-1s for fund investors and issuance of PFIC statements for US investors in offshore funds.
Our professionals understand the importance of delivering K-1s and strive to exceed client expectations.
Having an intimate knowledge of hedge funds, private equity funds and fund of funds structures,
our team can effectively and efficiently work through the fund’s tax issues and deliver results.
We will work with our clients to personalize the tax services they need:
- US and state tax returns
- Maintenance of tax allocation schedules by investor
- K-1 preparation and distribution
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Annual Information Statements and related shareholder allocations
- Expertise relating to PFICs, Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR), Foreign Corporations (Form 5471) and Foreign Partnerships (Form 8865)
- Foreign Disregarded Entities (Form 8858), and related issues